Friday, May 29, 2015

Welcome Back!

After a brief hiatus, I would like to welcome everyone back to the Great Lakes regional blog. Here you will continue to find information relevant to the Great Lakes region, as well as its 20 affiliated chapters. I am very excited to use this platform to provide you, the members, with information in a timely manner.

I will be using this blog to share experiences from across the region and update members on the latest happenings in their area. I am looking forward to sharing information on a number of topics and all things golf course management related, so we should have some fun along the way.

Please feel free to comment on any and all future posts and I encourage you to check back frequently as I update the blog throughout the year. I also encourage you to check out the other GCSAA regional pages as they contain a great deal of valuable information.

I also wanted to bring to everyone's attention the numerous tournament volunteer opportunities in the Chicagoland and Wisconsin areas this summer. Please check out the MAGCS home page for more information on volunteering your time to help out at one of these great events. I had the opportunity to volunteer at the BMW Championship the last time it was at Conway Farms, and it truly was a great experience and felt great to be part of the team. All of these events are world class and are a lot of fun.

Thank you to everyone for their support, and for checking out the Great Lakes regional page. I will also be sharing information on my Twitter feed. Follow along!: @GCSAA_GL

I look forward to seeing you at various events throughout the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment